This site was made possible by many people and projects. A very limited list is below. Many thanks to those involved:
Beta-testing and ideas
- Steve Heath
- Metin Basharan
- Nadiri Basharan (Jnr)
A special thanks to bible.org for permission to use the NET (New English Translation) without paying royalties, which made getting started much easier.
- Awesome web development framework: Django
- Database: Postgresql
- CSS framework: Bootstrap from Twitter
- Heydings web font by Heydon Pickering
- Lightweight Django based CMS: Fiber
- Static file handling: django-compressor. Thanks Jannis et al.
- Logging tools: Sentry and Raven. Thanks David Cramer and the folks at Disqus.
- The brilliant django-debug-toolbar - thanks Rob Hudson.
- Async jobs: celery
- Advanced database queries: SQLAchemy
- Caching: memcached and django-cache-machine
- Testing tools: Selenium
- Service management: supervisor
- Other smaller tools: django-autoslug, django-pagination, django-app-metrics, django-selectable, django-jsonfield
Thanks for WebFaction for the awesome hosting.